How to use:
- Put the mask over the face and make sure the nose strip of the mask is close to the nose.
- Pull the earloop behind the ear.
- Use two hands to adjust the whereabouts of the nose strip to ensure how well the mask fits your face.
- To ensure that the mask is clean and hygienic, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands and wash your hands before wearing the mask every time.
- Use according to intruction.
- Recommended wearing time: 4 hours.
- Recommended storage in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and keep away from fire.